Your sleeve is firstly sanitized with ozone, then dusted with compressed air to remove dust, cleaned inside the sleeve and outside with a very diluted mild detergent, then dried for an optimal visual effect.
33rpm (12 in.) - Advanced
The advanced cleaning solution! The Advanced treatment is suitable for old discs that are in good condition. Dust crackling disappears, sound is magnified and your disc will look young again for many, many years.
Caution: The disc preservation process does not repair physical damage to the disc (scratches, impacts, damaged grooves, wear, ...).
Record Clinic's Advanced Preservation Process includes inner sleeve sanitization in addition to exceptional treatment for the record:
- Electronic Antistatic Treatment
- Hydraulic dust removal with ultrapure water
- Long cycle ultrasonic cleaning and rinsing with ultrapure water
- Suction drying
- Sanitization of the inner sleeve (if not generic) by ozone
- Supply of an HDPE inner sleeve
You can opt to have the sleeve sanitized in addition to this service.